Kim Kardashian Natural Eye


I was browsing though some pic of Kim Kardatian and I saw this one, and wanted to
recreate it.











I didn't add enough mascera, sorry for that.

The products I used were:
Urban Decay NAKED pallete

*HALF BAKEDon the lid
*SMOG on the crase
*VIRGIN on the browbown
*NAKED was to blend each color in between
Wet N' Wild H2o liquid liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascera is Black
Wed N Wild eyebrow kit used the medium brow for my eyebrows.



And on the rest of my face I used:
Maybelline FIT ME foundation in #230
Sephora mineral pressed powder in #d30
Coastal Scents Blush and Contour pallete
Revlon Lip Stick in petal #096
ELF hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry



And thats is it. I will be adding a link to the video at the end of this post if you would like to see a step by step look.



Good luck and have fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9oMOx-SBns





=============================================






like always



Live, Laugh, Love, and Makeup



-CJsMakeup-

Comments

Popular Posts