Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box 2012


Hi ladies so yesterday I received my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box, 
Hears a little summery of what Influenster is...♥

Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]

noun
1. An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.
Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).

 Let get started shall we

This mini candle is from the brand Slatin & Co. It is sold at Bath & Body Works, for $3.50
The Bath & body mini candles provide amazing sent throughout your home, From know until Oct. 28 you can save $10 on a 3-wick candle using the online code at check out F126566


This next product is from NYC New York color for $4.99
This pallet is n all in one compact, for your specific eye color they have 5 other pallets,  it has 4 shadows to create an everyday suddle smokey eye, and it has a cream primer and a cream highlighter. As I swatched them with my fingers they were really pigmented, the primer I have to test out see if it lasts all day, and the highlighter is really shimmery.


I have been wanting to try the goody spin pin and at $7.29
isn't bad at all especially if it clams to replace 21 bobby pins,
I have to say I haven't tested it out, but I opened the packaging and in side has step to step instructions on how to do a low bun, and pictures of other styles you can try,
the spin pin comes in to shades for dark hair and blonds.
  I have seen these kiss lashes at all drugstore but never bought them, so excited to try them out, this ever pro lashes starter kit is $5.99 it says on the packaging that the lashes are 100% human hair and the glue come with an applicator and is latex free and is mini so its perfect to put in your purse for emergency's, this particular style is #05 , visit the kiss website for a demo on how to apply them .


This next product is from Not Your M♥thers  $6.00 for a 4oz bottle
this particular one is a smooth moves frizz control hair cream, I have never tried this particular on but I have tryed several of there products and I highly recommend them,







I have heard so many things about EBOOST
It never got my eye, or was very intrigued to perches this product, but this is sold in a pack of 20 for $28 and $39 for a pack of 30 and $39 for a box of 12 shots.
Eboost clams that it ill boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash, it comes in different flavors, orange, pink lemonade, acai pomegranate, and super berry.





Hope you all liked my unboxing, of my beauty blogger vox box, 
DISCLAIMER 
I did receive the beauty blogger voxbox for free from from Influenster to test out
and give my own and honest review

 CJsMakeup

Comments

  1. Awesome products. I love the candle and they eye shadow palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to :) thanks for commenting chantel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts