Julep Maven

Hi Ladies,
I found this website, similar to Birch Box, from a fellow YouTube, Its called Julep Maven its a $19.00 a month, and the good thing is that they send you and email of what you will be getting the beginning of the week and you have till the 25Th of that month to dis aid if you want to purchase it, send it to a friend, skip it, or get a shelf pull witch means you can they will give you an alternate selection of customized products. Then your card will be charged on the 27Th, that's why they need to know if you want it before the 25Th. What I like about julep is that they have very good customer service, I placed my order on the 17Th of October and it arrived on the 22Nd of October, very fast shipping. Very cute packaging as well, I'll show you how it comes.


====================================================


When you open the box it comes with a welcome postcard and letter form the CEO/founder of Julep Maven Jane Park. Very thoughtfully of her.






When u take thoughts out the product comes in a little gift bag that looks like this. With a pink ribbon on it





You get the nail polish and two samples, what i received for my first purchase what a hand scrub, not sure if it comes in all the boxes but I believe its in the first box you purchase.





Again very well packaged in my opinion. The nail polish is so pretty its just a bit to watery, and the colors are very sheer you have to apply two coats to get the color on the bottle, here's the colors I received. As you can see on my index finger i have one coat and the rest i have two coats of each color the Gray color is called Alfre and the pink is called Reese






And that is it, I didnt mention but when you first go to julep.com

you have to take a style quiz, it doesn't take long at all

heres a direct link for yo ladies to try out


let me know what you think

like always have and amazing day.

live, laugh, love and makeup


-elizabeth-









Comments

Popular Posts