New Palletes

Hi Ladys hope you all are having an amazing day and week or weekend, So I was just browsing at my local Walgreens and saw these and three more shades on display and it said value of $4.99 only $.99 so I looked at all the shades, and pickd these and as I was checking out I had to ask the cashier if the pricing was right, so i did swatch these as i got home, and all these colors are shimmery it said in the display and on the packaging that these are eye brightening shades, meaning you can use these ase one colore by swearling your brush through all the colores or use them individually. So lets get on to the swathces starting with the first pallete.





The Pink Pallete i think from the plattets i got the pink one is less pigmented.






Next is the Blue one, this is my favorit color, and this is so pretty, but i liked the next shades. but heres the swatches.





And last but not leas my favorite pallete. is the brown shades, This one i really good for a thanksgiving fall makeup look.




Im gonna have to play with there palletes a little more, and see if i can come up with


any looks using these, let me know if you ladys have any ideas.



Live , laugh, love, and makeup


-CJsMakeup-

Comments

Popular Posts