How to Dissinfect your Babys boddels or sippy cuys.

Hey Lady's so I had been wanting to write this post for some time know since the first time I did this and I remembered to take pictures the second time. So here we go, When I get new sippy cups for my son or bottles when he was smaller, I would disinfect them wen I'd get home from the store and the way I did it with out using Clorox is ...











So you want to start of with a pot that will hold all the cups or bottles you want to disinfect first.



Then add water 3/4s of the way up enough that will cover the cups and bottles, don't for get to add the lids as well.


then you will need to add..




Two to three cap fulls of Vinegar I used apple cider vinegar so it wont be as strong when it starts to boyel.


wen it starts to boyel let it sit for 5 min. Then turn off the fire and let it sit in the watter for 2min


Then you'll want to....















remove them from the watter and let them cool down so the bottles or cups can get strong again, when then they're in the hot watter they get a bit soft.

you can rinse them after to get the smell of the vinegar out.








Thats it, hope you ladys try this out let me know if you do.




Like always...


Live, Laugh, Love, and Makeup



-Elizabeth-


Comments

Popular Posts