Befor and After

I was watching JuliG's new fall video tiled Olive/Gold eyes for Autumn
and disaided to recreate it using only Drug store products. Heres a before picture.



==============================================

Starting with face products I used, the first I used (1)Mark. cosmetics primed for perfection face primer (2)next I used my double ended revlon conceler and highlighter. for under my eyes using just the conceler side. (3) I used my hard candy camoflauge conceler for around my nose and were i hav red ness on my face, (4) i used my FIT ME foundation in #230 all over my face(5) to set that i used my sephora powder foundation in #D30 (6) for my eyeprimer i used the ELF eyeprimer. (7)the mescera i used is from Mark. called Lash all you want this brush is simeller to the benefitt there reall but the front brisels are shorter ill show u a pic at the end,Know lets move on to the eye products.


The first shadow was this bottom gold color from the limited edition wet n wild ultimate expressions pallette , this shadow i applyd the same way julieG does on her video, on the eyelid stoping 2/3s of the way. and blending it alittle on the crease.











This product I used also on my eyebrows, its the ELF eyebrow kit. And I use the powder shadow on the right as the crease color that again JulieG did on her video, I blended the edges of the gold extending this color to the end of my creas.


The darker color here is a wax for the brows this works really good.











This Green eyeshadow is by maybelline called Antique Jade pearl finshe, i applyd this on the outer corner blending it with the gold, i also applyd it to my bottom lash line from the outer to inner corrner, again as JulieG does on her video.








The only thing that i did diffrent was that i used this dark shadow on this ELF $1 pallete, this pallete is in the color Butternut, i appyld this dark color the same way she applyd the darker green right aggenst the lower lashline makeing it look a bit more smokier, having the dark faid into the lighter green.








For my Blush I used this powder blush my Jordana Cosmetics in the color Stardust #13 this color you can only order it on line at
http://www.jordana%20cosmetics/ every other color or theres they have at either kmart or dollar stores









The mascara I used was this one my Mark. cosmetics. in the color Black, this mascara if you can see has small briscells on the front edge, letting you get to the small lashes on your inner and outer corner and makes it easy to apply it on the bottem lashes aswell.










Last but not lease my nails I used this color my Jesse's Girl in
the color Blue moon.




almost for got the lips , i used alip gloss by ELF there essencel line $1 in the color Berry cherry








Know the finished picture, ready. :)




Thankyou Ladys for visiting today, hope you enjoyd this post. i will be linking julieG's Chanel so you can visit let her know i sent you , have a good week end





live laugh love and makeup





-CJsMakeup-




here is the link to JulieG713 chanel


http://www.youtube.com/user/julieG713



Comments

Popular Posts