Blue Had Me At Hello :)



Hello ladies, so I love Blue its my Favorite color and when I pickd up this wet n wild pallete I fell in love with the range of blues. These palletes are so pigmented n rich, they feel like butter. so heres the picture of the pallete I used. I will link the Wet N Wild site so you ladies can see how many products they have on there website.

http://wnwbeauty.com/index.htm














The other products I used were:
For my Face
I used Sephora's Mineral pressed powder in #D30
Jordana Blush in #13 Stardust
Make Up for Ever Matt Bronzer
Fore my lips
Revlon Lip Stick in #096 Pedal
Elf High Shin gloss in Berry Cherry
Eyeliner I used was Urban Decay cream liner in Black
Mascera I used Mark. Lash All You Want High-Volume mascera in Black
Eyebrows I used the Wet n Wild eyebrow kit. amazing eyebrow kit ever.

Like always


LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, AND MAKEUP


-Elizabeth-

Comments

  1. me to, thanks for commenting glitz glam budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blues are just awesome.....
    http://allaboutmyobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts