Wet N Wild in Petal Pusher

Hey ladys I purchesd this pallet from Wet N' Wild a while back and

I have been Practicing with it and this is the look i came out with hope you like it





On my eye brows I used the Wet N' Wild eyebrow kit I've had this kit for some time now so its gonna look a bit messy :) hope you guys dont mind, and that is the Color Icon Eyeliner in Black that I used to line my waterline and my tight line





And the Star of this look :)


is this Color Icon eyeshadow collection in #736 Petal Pusher and the swatches on the right




And on the rest of my face I have in order:


*Maybelline FIT ME conceller in #20


*Hard Candy Glamaflouge in fair


*Maybelline FT ME fountation in #230


*Sephora Mineral pressd powder in #D30


*Jordana Blush in #13 Stardust


*RevlonLipstick in #096 petal


*ELF lipglos in Berry Cherry


*Mark Lash all u want high volume mascera




====================================



Hope you all liked this post, and are having an amazing day,



Live, Laugh, Love, and Makeup




-Elizabeth-

Comments

Popular Posts