Nails of the week


Hi ladies, so again as always I was browsing pinterest and saw this nails design but it was different colors. I had to recreate it on my nails, I'm going to show u pictures step by step.
Let's get started.....

First apply your base and background color, I choose Jessie's girl polish is in the color JulieG, after that color is dry apply tape to ur nails in the design u want ur next color to be.


My next color that I chose was from Orly in the color glitz, the way I placed the tape I make a triangle 
similar to a french tip manicure, With this polish you only need one coat of polish, let this
dry and remove the tape. 


When you remove the tape, your design should be formed, then with you next color
mimic the design and it should look like this......


Let this dry for a good 10 to 20 min, and apply your favorite fast dry top coat. 
hope you ladies give this a try if you do send it to me on my twitter of post it on here


make you you subscribe to my youtube chancel

hope you all are having an fun and safe summer. 

-Elizabeth- 










Comments

Popular Posts