Julep maven for July

Hey ladies
      This month I received my julep maven box, my style is  classic with a twist, but this month I wanted to try another style. It was so difficult to choose just one style but I ended up getting for this month IT GIRL. I have to say I'm glad I did I liked all the colors I got.
       For those of u ladies that have never heard of julep maven, it is a monthly subscription for $19.99 you take a style quiz and the maven girls choose a box that fits your style and personality, this month the theme was for the 4th of July they even gave a few fire ball candies. The polishes I got this month are




This month julep maven gave a free polish with your box and it was the polish in 
AMERICA is a chunky glitter with red silver blue and a few silver stars . 
the color MILA is a silver red green yellow and pink glitter.  
the color DAPHNE is a jabe green with a glossy finish to i.
the color KATE is a perl white, when u apply it u cant see the perl finish to it .


click this link  julep maven  if your interested, it will tell you step by step to receive you first maven box.
The polishes are protected so they wont brake as its being shipped. Let me know if any of you have tried julep maven before, if so how do you like the polishes? 




Thank ladies for stopping by, have a save and fun summer and 4th of July 

♥ Cjsmakeup ♥

Comments

Popular Posts