Blue eyeshadow

 So I was looking through the cosmopolitan magazine with Demi Levto on the cover and saw this picture, of the L.A. colors cosmetics. I wanted to recreate it and the nails, all the products I used were from the drugstore as well. 



     

the pallet that I used whats from Wet N' Wild called 
Blue had me at hello, best blue pallet ever, and all 3 pallets are extremely pigmented 
and for the price you cant bet that. 




The nail polished I used were from Julep Maven , julep maven is a monthly box 
that is so worth the $20 if you love nail polish you'll love this subscription, 
julep is now being sold at sephora but if you buy it there you 
get one polish for $20, and the monthly box u get 2 polishes 
and other random goodies. 


Hope you all had a fun 4th of July, 
have an amazing summer and hope you all liked this post

Live, Laugh, Love, and Makeup
CJsMakeup

Comments

Popular Posts