Maybelline BB cream

I have been hearing a lot of the new maybelline BB cream and today I picked it up at CVS for $10.55 with tax. At my CVS they had testers next to the product and I got to pick the shade I thought matched best. I picked up the shade in medium/deep. When I opened the product I saw that it was sealed and that is a plus that way u now that it hasn't been tested.



So I took a picture between layers so u get a glimpse at the coverage that it gives so far I'm liking 
this Maybelline BB Cream

this picture bellow is the first layer and by adding this one layer I think you can wear it 
for a day at the beach or the pool and it does have an SPF of 30, I like that just
by adding this one layer of the BB cream it gives you a light to medium coverage.



this next picture below I added the second layer an as you can see it gave it a medium to full coverage.
this was the last layer I applied I really liked the coverage it gave my skin.

The last picture below is how it look after applying my full face of makeup 


Hope you like my review I em planning on doing more so if you have any requests let me know in the comments below and please don't forget to follow me here and on my Youtube chancel 

Cjsmakeup 




Comments

Popular Posts