NYC New York Color


Other then the embarrassing nail on this picture, this NYC Liquid Lip Shine  Is a beautiful color
I received this product complimentary to text through Influenster's VoxBox  Program  
So back to the review, this color as you can see from the picture above I received the color
#582 Nude York Nude this color is perfect for using it as a highlight for the center of your lips when applying another color as your base color. It is also perfect for when you want a little gloss for the days when you 
have a natural face. This product runs between $2-$3 depending on were you perches it from. The formula that this lip gloss has is what I have been looking for in a gloss its not sticky at all it feels so soft on you lips, but it like any other gloss does rub off when eating or drinking an talking a lot. This liquid lip shine comes in 10 different shades ranging from nudes to berries colors.
If you would like to check out the shades before visiting your local retailer 
visit NYC website.

this product like I said was gifted to me from Influenster and my review is my honest opinion. 
thank you so much for taking the time in reading my review

♥ CJsMakeup♥ 

Comments

Popular Posts