Hawaiian tropic silk lotion sunscreen

So last month received my influenster Latina voxbox to test and review. That being said everything I say is my honest opinion. So in this months Voxbox I received this sunscreen lotion from Hawaiian tropic and it is by far my favorite I've ever tried, not only does it smell good but it has hydrating ribbons in it. This lotion sunscreen is not greasy it does feel like a lotion it leaves you skin really moisturized n soft. This sunscreen comes in 12, 30, even 50. This sunscreen is my sons favorite to because he thinks it's lotion. 
If any of you are interested in Influesnter please check out there website. 


this picture bellow is the travel size of 2oz


this picture bellow is the 8oz


click here if you would like to see all the products that hawaiian topic has. 
this product in full size runs for $8.99 for a 6oz bottle 

click here if you would like to see what else I got for this VoxBox



thankyou so much for stoping by 

♥ CJsMakeup ♥

Comments

Popular Posts