Latina Beauty Voxbox

So the other day I got home from a day with my son and found my influenster Latina voxbox at my door.



I have never seen this wristlet that contains everything in case of emergencies , Its a good idea for the teens to have with them that time on the month, it fits quite a few things in here when I opened it it had, 
a pantie liner, one full size pad, and two tampons 
I actually gave this small bag to my cousins, they liked it. 


The products bellow are the Hawaiian tropic silk hydration lotion sunscreen
the Paris amour shower gel and the NYC Liquid Lip shine.


 the products bellow are the 
always radiant infinity pads, the veet  ready to use wax strips


These are all the products were giving to me complimentary for testing purposes  from influenster in there Latina Beauty Voxbox
this is by far my favorite Voxbox.
if your interested in participating in the next beauty voxbox 

&hearts Elizabeth&hearts


Comments

Popular Posts