Gel nails in 5 min




Hello ladies so today I wanted to try out the gel nails see how well this particular one works, I have been eyeing it for a while now n now that I don't have my acrylic nails on my nails are very thin and brittle and I heard that gel nails are better for your nails, so I piked up this one from the brand Nutra Nail and the color I got was in #12762 Dahlia, this Gel perfect polish costs $13. and some change.





This is what comes in the kit if you will. Starting from left to right

*Gel Color in DAHLIA
*Gel Activator
*Brush Cleaner







STEP BY STEP 



STEP ONE

Before you begin applying anything make sure your nails are clean an smooth or any lotions and oils. I would recommend using the buffer block, and have a napkin on hand and a cuticle stick. Lets begin shall we :)
The first step is to apply a layer of the Gel Activator, make sure that you apply enough that the nail looks glossy, don't let the activator dry before applying  the color gel. Avoid applying the activator on the cuticles




STEP 2

While the activator is still wet apply a thin layer of the Gel color, if color gets on your skin clean it up with the cuticle stick before it dries. After applying the color gel on all fingers on one hand whip the brush on the napkin an let it sit in the brush cleaner and us that brush for your other hand.








LAST AN FINAL STEP 
this step is not necessary, its just to insure that the color will last longer.
Apply a layer of activator. let sit for 5 min. and your free to go.







After you finish the brush cleanser will die with the color your using, 
By placing the gel color brush in the cleansing liquid it keeps the brush from clumping together,
the activator brush doesn't need to go in the cleansing liquid just the color one. 



Last but not least the final product  


Thank you ladies for taking the time to visit my blog, it means so much to me :)

May your heart be filled with Love and Happiness 

CJsMakeup 




Comments

Popular Posts