Olay Fresh Effects

Hello Ladies,

So I'm a single mom to an amazing little man, and I don't have all the time in the world to spend 10, 15,20 minuets to do my make up, so thanks to Influenster for introducing me to this product in there Summer VoxBox.

Have you ladies tried any of the BB Creams that are in the market right know? from either high end brands or from the drug store.? I have only tried the ones from the drug store and this one from
Olay fresh face, is to me on of the sheerest of the BB Creams,
this BB Cream clams to....

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin 
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15

What I like of BB Creams is that they have a SPF and its a light enough coverage to apply it on a lazy day of when like me you only have 5 or 10 minutes to get ready.
The pictures bellow Im showing you what I pare by BB Cream with just so it can remove the fact that it leaves a shiny finish , and to give me some color to my face.

the BB Cream that I received was light to medium
and the powder I use is the BareMinerals foundation  


For my contouring I use the NYC bronzer in Sunny 
and for highlight I use the bronzer from BareMinerlars in Tahiti 




Add your eyebrows and eyeliner and mascara and your good to go. 

hope this helps you lades. 

Disclaimer I did receive the BB Cream to review for Influenster, if you lades want to get mor info 
or join Influenster click here to check out the website.
have a good day and safe and fun summer.

♥ CJsMakeup♥

Comments

Popular Posts