DECEMBER JULEP MAVEN BOX





Hello ladies, I got my box in the mail was supper excited to resive it, I got home from work and my red box this month was waiting for me at my dinner table, :) So for thoughs of you that dont know what Julep mave is it's a monthly subscription, just like alot of companies have not, and this one is a little bit more but in my opinion well worth it. so its if i can remember $25 a month and you do get a sneak peak at your box a few days befor u accualy purches it, so if you ladies dont like what you see you can either pause it or send it to a friend of just skip it. Here is a direct link to were you can check it out for your self. you wont be disapointed.


So this is my box like I said befor this month the box was red :) and when you open the box it looks like this

From what I noticed all there prducts excepted one month they come in paper bags. Insaid it came with several goodies that I love so much.




The nail polishes are the red one is January and the clear is a fast dry top coat and it is. The pot is a Pomegranate body creme and it smells so good, and the small pot on the left of the picture is a green nail glitter on the card there it tells you step by step instructions on how to apply it. Here is the red nail polish and the green glitter on my accent nail.



That is all for today hope you are all have and amazing week


HAPPY HOLIDAYS ,


like always LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, AND MAKEUP


♥Cjsmakeup



Comments

Popular Posts