November Favorits




Hello Ladies ♥




I can't belive how fast November went by, I didnt do a October favorites so I had to do a November favorites so here it is. This time I rememberd to number them to make it easier, (1) is the Garnier Skin Renew Anti- Puff Eye Roller, this is really good I need an eye treatment one day and disaided to use this instead and it workd, I applyd it under my eye and on my eye lid padded it in untill it seepd into my skin. They also hav it in skin tone that you can apply as your conceller.(2) This mascera is by LorealVoluminous False Lashes, this mascera is by far my favorit, it has fibers in the mascera, they grab onto your lashes making them appier as if your wearing fake lashes the wand is the right size that fits your eye shape perfictly.(3)These nail polishes are from Julep, If you ladies havn't heard of Julep Maven its a monthly subscription you not only resive a nail polish but other diffrent goodies, and one doller from ur purches goes to the girlfriends charity. ill provide a like for you ladies at the end of this post. (4) these pencils are from Wet N' Wild there is two in the picture but you can only see one, the ones i have are in white and black, these pencils are so soft I've reperchessed them several time, the only down side is that there extreamly long, they wont fit in most makeup bags. (5)These brushes come in a pack of 4 but I didnt hav the forth one with me. but these brushes are amazing and there curlty free and eco frendly.(6)This next one is my favorite conceller for covergirl in the shade medium I use it under my eyes and around my nose and accationaly on my cheeck were I have redness. but its just the right formula and so creamy and very blendable.(7)next one on the list is the ALMAY smart hade anti-aging Makeup tint base, this foundation is white when you apply it on your skin and as you blend it it changes to your skin color, I'd say this is a light to medium coverage, so apply a power foundation for more coverage. (8) this liquid eyeliner is from Wet N' Wild it is a felt tim liner it give you more control they a brush eyeliner, this would be a good eyeliner to start with. This one that I have is waterpruff but they also have one that is not water pruff. This eyeliner drys super fast and doest budge I like to set it with a shadow on top.(9) I dont think this is a suprise but I have been using this pallet non stop so I had to included it. WOW! hav u guys hear about the new NAKED PALLET 2 AHH im super excited cant wait to get it. (10)these two brushes are from diffrent companies the one on the left is from the ride aid brand and the one on the left is from target, I use the stipeling brush for my foundation and the powder brush for my powder foundation, these are very good qualidy brushes, love them, (11) This is my favorit eyebrow kit and again its from Wet N' Wild the shadows are extreamly pigmented so a little bit goes a long way, the kit comes with a angeld brush and a twezzer and a mirror that slides out from under the pallet.(12)last but not least this Rimmel Matt Pressed Powder, i like this powder alot but the only thing i didnt like is that it says its a matt powder but it has small flexs of shimmer. it also has a scent to it.


So this is all of my November favorites, if you ladies mad a post or a video pleas link in below, have an amazing day and Happy Holidays




Like always


LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE AND MAKEUP




-CJsMakeup-






Julep Maven






Comments

Popular Posts