Christina Aguilera Insperation Picture


Hello Ladies,



Hope you all are having a happy holiday week end, unfortunitly i was at work for chritmas and new year but after work i always get hope to kiss everyone good kight, so this is my inperation picture for the Video i posted on youtube. please if you havnt seen it go check it out





I use all drug store products on my look, this is my recreation picture,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




this lip color for me was to bright so i disaided to change it so this is a red by wet n wild, that not the name but on the video i show you the number of the lipstick.


the altunitive color that i used from from ELF cosmetics


i belive it was called royal red
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR




hope all your goes and dreams come true for 2012




like always



LIVE, LAUGHE, LOVE, AND MAKEUP


-CJsMakeup-





Comments

Popular Posts