Sinfullcolors loose glitter *NEW*

SO I was at the drug store the other night looking for wrapping paper and of course ended up in the 
cosmetics department, lol what beauty lover &hearts doesn't right,
anyways..........
this is what the packaging looks like this glitter is in 
SILVER LIGHTING, has a mix of colors, and its so pretty,


The best part is whats inside, as soon as I opened the pot I was so surprised as to what was 
before the product, I thought like other loos pigments or glitter it would be hollow right,
no not this one as you can see and the praising isn't bad either I believe it was $1.99  


I sprinkled a little on my hand to show you all the sparkle
of colors, this glitter would be amazing for 
a New Years look.


Hope you all enjoyed this review, thanks so much for stopping by,
pleas check out my YouTube channel at 

♥ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ♥ 


CJsMakeup 



Comments

Popular Posts