My mini haul

Went to my nearest CVS and saw that some brands were on sale from 50 to 75 % off so i picked up a few things, my total came out to $42.50 but with the discount it came out to $16.44 crazy right so here is what I got and swatches as well

♥ CJsMakeup


these gel liners are from Physicians Formula there shimmer strips custom eye enhancing liners. 
these are so pigmented, you can't really see on the picture but the black has brown shimmer in it its so beautiful, the brown is more of a copper tone, and the gold is more of a yellow gold but it is still beautiful color, and this normally retells for $11.79 and with 50% of came out to $5.89

The maybelline lipstick is retelled for $6.99 and with 50% off came out to $3.99
the two Revlon colorburst lipsticks are retalled for $10.79 and with a 75% off it came out to $2.69 
my favorite purchase :)


These lip sticks were also on sale, starting on the left is the
 MAYBELLINE lipstick in the #835 dazzling plum as you can 
see all the colors are very sheer witch I like very much, so the next two are from the colorburst line,
and I got the color  #045 Raspberry and #008 candy pink this formula is my favorite very creamy and moisturizing, the bad thing is that the color doesn't stay on your lips for a long time so you have to keep the lipstick with you to re-apply threw out the day, but other then that my favorite lol :)

Hope you all are having an amazing holidays and please check out my youtube beauty channel  
I'm planning on doing a giveaway when I hit at leat 20 subs, yes my channel isn't big but that's
my goal for this next coming year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

CJsMakeup
♥ 

Comments

Popular Posts