Phone Case of the Month

Hello Ladies and Gents

So I was browsing through Google to find a phone case for my new Galaxy S3, and came across this awsome company called phonecaseofthemonth

This company is like the site is titled is a monthly subscription. For only $10 you receive ONE phone case a month. It includes free shipping for U.S. customers only. For international shipping they do charge $5. and the shipping is fast to and have amazing customer service. 

They only make 200 copies of each design, so they are limited edition and are exclusive to phone case of the month.
Like other subscription companies you have the option to cancel at any time no questions asked

**DISCLAIMER**
THEY ONLY CURRENTLY ONLY MAKE CASES FOR IPHONE 4&5 AND GALAXY S3&S4

So when u open the package it looks lile this


This is the case I received

L

So pretty I ♥it 

In the package you also receive a pin and a description 

Mine says:

FALLEN FEATHER

As I drift through this life I live 
I often think.
Have I got much more to give? 

I was free to walk the normal path
But I chose to be free in the wind.
I have fallen, now I see the wrath.

Every fiber of my being is broken
I hear a howl above me,
And the wind has spoke.

She picks me up, the dirty feather I am
And carries me to new heights.
You have renewed my soul, ma'am

#fallenfeather

Disclaimer

I was sent this for free by phone case of the month to review 

Thanks again Andria 

Hope all you friends have a happy Christmas
Witj friends n family


CJsMakeup

Comments

Popular Posts