NYC New York Color Individual eyes Pallet

Hello Ladies, so in my Influenster Beauty blogger vox box 2012, I received this Pallet for
NYC New York Color, for those of you that haven't heard of Influenster check out my 
previous blog post were I unboxed my Influenster box.
This is a close up on the pallet.  


The pallet I received was for brown eyes #938 Union Square,
 this pallet runs for only $4.99 at you local drug store,
 you can see the pallet is good to have for a day to night look. 
you can keep in your purse for a touch up after work to go out with the girls. right!?
so the shadows are on the left and the top right is the highlight and the bottom right is the primer
it also comes with duo applicator.  


I swatched the colors in the picture above using the primer that it comes with 
the first very faint color is the primer, next is the cream color that starts in the pallet 
The light cream and light brown are matte shades 
the second brown is more of a metallic shade, last is the burgundy shade witch this color
does have shimmer in it, and the last one on the bottom of my hand is the highlight.

I hope this was helpful to thoughs of you that are thinking of trying these pallets.

NYC New York Color has a variety of pallets for your specific eye color, all there products
run from $0.99- $4.99, 

DISCLAIMER:
I did receive this product from the Influenter team for free to test out there Beauty Blogger Vox Box 2012
this is  my honest review, Please visit Influenster if your interested in testing some amazing products.

-CJsMakeup-




  

Comments

Popular Posts