Natural Makeup

♥ Hello ladies ♥



Its been so long since I have done a post on here, I appolagize for that but I wanted to show you all the makeup look that I have been wearing the hole month of january and still love it for an everyday natural look. so this is the picture


Most of the products I used on my face are drugstore, so very affordable, except 2 witch you'll see in the pictures of the products close up, Please don't forget to subscribe to my youtube chanel I will be doing a giveaway soon if I have enough subbies, thankyou again and here are the products I used...
Foundation♥ Clean & Clear dual action Moisturizer,

This moisturizer is oil free and has 0.5% of salicylic acid it helps to moisturized dry skin, treats and prevent pimples the bottle I have is a 4 fl. oz. I love this moisturizer it does sting alittle because of the salicylic asid, it also on my skin it keeps my skin less gressy looking.

♥Clinique even better makeup

This foundation is so good I love it, it evens out my skin tone and blends flawlessly to your sking,

I'm in the color cashew it is a bit prisy for a 1 fl. oz bottle, this foundation drys to a dewy finish and you can build it to a fuller coverage, I'd say its a medium to full coverage.

♥Maybelline FIT ME conceler

I have the color sand #20, this conceler is a watery consistancy and a light to medium coverage, I only use it as a highlighter because it is so light. its a .23 fl.oz, i really like it.

♥E.L.F complexion perfection

this powder as you can see is like a conceler pallet in powder form, this powder is amazing, it mattafizes you face, and evens out you complexion, and for only $3 so worth stocking up :)

the brushes I used were from, ELF the flat top powder brush, and the stippeling brush is from ride aid there line of brushes, really soft to.


...Checks, Bronzer, Highlighter...



Blush I used Jordana powder blush in #2Bronze

Its a beautifue golden glow if you will.

Bronzer i used Makeup for ever Matt bronzer

This is the best bronzer i own love it

Highlighter I used ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in

luminance it is really powder as in it crumbles wen you put your brush in it but other then that its beautiful love it.

the brushes i used for these products are the complexion brush is from ELF Sutio line and only $3 amazing brushes, and the foundation frush is from target its a duo ended brush i belive $5.


...Eyes and Lips...

So for my eyebrows I ued WET N WILD eyebrow kit, this kit is really good, the two eyeshadows are extreamly pigmented alittle bit of it goes a long way, I've had this for 2yrs know and havnt hit pan yet. The liquid liner is alos by WET N WILD its there h20 felt tip liner. it ok it does dry fast but it does flake a little so you need to set it with a powder, i accualy use the dark brown from the eyebrow kit its that rich in color its almost black. The pencil liner is from ESSENCE its there kajal pencil its really black, when I first got it I had to warm it up on the back of my hand to get it going because the tip is to sharp, but it is a really good pencil. The mascera is from LOREAL paris its there double extend tubs this one is the white is the primer and has fibers that grab on to your lashes to make your lashes appier fuller longer and thiker, and the red side is the standerd black mascera witch also has fibers in it so you can get away with not appling the primer. :) and the pallet is again from WET N WILD I really do love there products and there pallets and eyeshadows in general are fantastic so pigmented and so worth more then what they retail for, this one that i have is called VANITY #249, last but not least my mini travel trushes, starting from the top its a flat shader brush from a brush collection from sephora, next is a brush from mark. cosmetics next two came together i purchesed them from kmart cant remember the brand but there the ones with the pink handle. Oops almost for got the lipstick. this one is from REVLON is the super lustrous lipstick in JUST ENOUGH BUFF #613 its really shear pinky nutreal color. that is all I hope you all like this

I know this is alot to read through but i wanted to give you all a mini review just in case your intereted in any of these product.


dont forget to subscribe to my chanel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cjsmakeup

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE, and MAKEUP


CJsMakeup♥

Comments

Popular Posts