COMFORT ZONE take 2 :)



Hello ladies so I was playing around with the comfort zone pallet from WET N WILD and I did another look i loved this one, I hope you ladies do to.

Products I used on my Face:

foundation: Maybelleen FIT ME #230



Powder:Sephora Mineral pressed powder #D30

Blush: Jordana in stardust


Bronzer: Make Up Forever matt bronzer

highlight: Urban Decay shadow in Virgin

lips: AVON Lipstick in U530 classic nude



Lipsgloss: ELF minty lip gloss in Houston


♥ Heres a close up of the eyes and the pallet I used ♥
























Well that is all for today like always


LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE and MAKEUP

-CJsMakeup-

Comments

  1. i appolagise for the way my blog is looking im having trouble making it look the way i want it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts