My first makeup Look

Hey lady's I was playing around with my makeup collection today and this is the look I came up with, I'd say its a look you can were either day or night I will be adding all the products I used. Merry Christmas an Happy New Years, be safe.
elizabeth ceja



These are the brushes I used (left to right)
  • elf powder brush
  • elf complexion brush
  • stippling brush (target)
  • image essentials angle blush brush
  • elf small angled brush
  • elf eyeshadow "C" brush
  • perfection crease and smudge brush
  • medium shadow brush (target)

primers (left to right)
  • VS airbrush face primer with spf 20
  • two face shadow insurance







face products
  • urban decay mineral foundation
  • VS radiant face trio in flirt ( i use the shimmering bow for a highlight)
  • elf HD powder and my setting powder



Eyeshadow
  • covergirl eyeshadow trio i used the middle shadow for a highlight under my browbown
  • the two bottom shadows are from the costal scents 26 pallet with eyeshadow and blushes
  • (not pictured ) a blush and contour duo from elfs studio line ( dumps for NARS laguna contour and orgasm blush




the rest of my face
  • white eyeshadow is from elfs studio line in sand dollar
  • CG single shadow is in brown smolder
  • white cream liner is from coastal scents in silk white
  • NYX ulta pearl mania shadow is in purpel
  • NYX jumbo pencil in french fries
  • maybeline mascera in the colossal in black
  • and the great lash in royal blue
  • eyelash curler from elf
  • mac studio fix (to blend the colors out)
  • lip stick is in U530 from avon.
  • and the lip gloss is from elfs studio line in new york city
thanks about it ladys, let me know if you wanna see more looks. or tutorials. thank you and have a wonderfull night

Comments

Popular Posts