Maybelline BB cream

I have been hearing a lot of the new maybelline BB cream and today I picked it up at CVS for $10.55 with tax. At my CVS they had testers next to the product and I got to pick the shade I thought matched best. I picked up the shade in medium/deep. When I opened the product I saw that it was sealed and that is a plus that way u now that it hasn't been tested.



So I took a picture between layers so u get a glimpse at the coverage that it gives so far I'm liking 
this Maybelline BB Cream

this picture bellow is the first layer and by adding this one layer I think you can wear it 
for a day at the beach or the pool and it does have an SPF of 30, I like that just
by adding this one layer of the BB cream it gives you a light to medium coverage.



this next picture below I added the second layer an as you can see it gave it a medium to full coverage.
this was the last layer I applied I really liked the coverage it gave my skin.

The last picture below is how it look after applying my full face of makeup 


Hope you like my review I em planning on doing more so if you have any requests let me know in the comments below and please don't forget to follow me here and on my Youtube chancel 

♥
Cjsmakeup 




Comments

Popular Posts