Everyday Makeup



Hello Ladies, Hope you all are having an amazing day when you are reading this,
This month for me I have bee trying to experiment more with my make up. so if
any of you ladies want to see a look recreated or have anything in mind
send me a message. I'll be more then happy to help you girls out,
so without further ado lets get started shall we :) 

These are the brushes I used thought this tutorial  

   


So the main Pallet I will be using today is from 
88 matte shadow pallet and the colors I used for my lid was were from the picture
 on the left were there are ♥ , believe it or not a shimmery light nude color, 
I chose the two in the picture to get the right shade that I wanted  
 and from the left picture to enhance the crease a little i used the medium brown 
 on the top and the bottom darker brown I used lightly to the outer corner 

To finish of the eyes
you want to apply wined eyeliner I used the Maybelline Line Stiletto,
Black kohl waterproof eyeliner for the upper tight line, 
curl the lashes apply two coats of Mascara, I used the Voluminous False Fiber  
Don't forget to fill in the brows I love the Wet N Wild brow kit 
and for the bottom lash line apply a bright color of you choice,
because my favorite color is blue I went with a bright blue from a company called 
this pencil is the brightest and pigmented color I own, and for the price of 
$11 can't go wrong, and to set that amazing color I used the turquoise
from the Wet N Wiled pallet 
Blue had me at Hello, very pigmented pallet. 
the color I used for the inner corner high light was the pink shimmer from the
COVERGIRL shimmering sands pallet.
before I forget I used the Wet N Wiled primer from the Fergie line. 




Now for the face, Like I said before I was exploring my makeup collection if you will 
and I found this foundation that I used before abandoning it for the 
Revlon whipped foundation, the foundation is the 
COVERGIRL clear #560 classic tan
this foundation is my favorite its a medium to full coverage in my opinion, 
what I like the best from this foundation is that it sets for a powder, 
so the powder I used to set it and to give me a bit more coverage is the 
SEPHORA mineral powder in #D30 




For the rest of the face I used 
a Bronzer from COVERGIRL well this powder is meant
to be used as a foundation but I picked it up a few shades darker so I can apply it as my bronzer
and for my blush today I used a bronzer that is to shimmery to be a used as a bronzer 
but its from SEPHORA #6 translucent sable 
for the highlight I used the ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in glow. 



And last but definitely not least the
LIPS
for my lip liner today I used was from JORDANA COSMETICS 
 Baby Berry
and the Lipstick is from Revlon Colorburst 
in #008 Candy Pink 
for a highlight and to make you lips look fuller 
I used the ELF pout perfecter in
the color Glow 




And that is it, I hope you all like this 
This is by far my favorite every day look 

Have a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day 

CJsMakeup











Comments

Popular Posts